Following are the advantages of gypsum plaster in the structure,
1. Ease of Application (Workability): Gypsum plaster is very easy to apply and level on the surface. It can be directly applied over the brick wall or ceiling without any separate finish, which makes it very workable and easy to apply.
2. No Shrinkage Cracks: The heat produced in the gypsum-water reaction is less as compared to the reaction of cement with water, as such the shrinkage cracks in the gypsum plaster are fewer as compared to traditional cement plaster.
3. Quick Setting Time: The gypsum plaster sets within 25-30 minutes which are very quick compared to other plasters. Before painting the surface, it has to be dried up. In the case of gypsum plaster, the painting could be started 72 hours after the application.
4. No curing time required: The gypsum plaster does not require any curing like traditional cement plaster, which in turn saves water and time during the construction work.
5. High Productivity: It reduces the time of application and setting considerably when compared to the conventional cement plaster.
6. High Performance: The gypsum plaster is very durable and lightweight which reduces the dead load on the structure and depart excellent high strength after drying. The gypsum plaster exhibits impact-resistant behavior.
7. Smooth Finish: Due to the ease of application and leveling of the gypsum plaster, the walls come out perfectly lined, leveled, and smooth. Perfect right angles can be achieved in the corners.
8. Reduced Supervision: For traditional cement plasters, where cement and sand have to be properly proportioned careful quality checking is needed. So skillful supervision is required. While the application of gypsum plaster does not require the same amount of quality checks thus supervision efforts are reduced.
9. Readily available raw materials: Gypsum is a readily available raw material, while for traditional cement plaster natural sand, (which is one of the raw materials needed) may not be available or hard to obtain on-site.
10. Fire-resistant: The gypsum plaster is highly fire-resistant which is safer.
11. Low thermal conductivity: As gypsum has low thermal conductivity. It saves electrical cost for heating and cooling rooms in a building in winter and summer respectively. Thus gypsum has good insulation properties.
12. Decorative application: The gypsum plaster can be easily molded into different shapes, so it is very easy to use for decorative purposes as well.
13. It is a green material.
→ Suzhou Cemo New Material Technology Co.,Ltd is a high-tech enterprise specialized in construction additives.
→ Estabilished in 2011 and expanded production scale in 2015.
→ Our production capacity is 10,000 tons of redispersible polymer powder, 5000 tons of polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer, 3000 tons of melamine superplasticizer, 2000 tons of defoamer, gypsum retarder, hydrophobic agent and other additives.