Vinabond® F519 is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water. Compounds modified with Vinabond® F519 exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength in bending, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process. Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected. The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties. Vinabond® F519 contains a fine mineral filler as an anti-blocking agent. It is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film- forming agents.
- Increased adhesion to different substrates
- Improved compressive and flexural strength
- Better abrasion resistance
- Increased tensile strength and deformation capability
- Enhanced flow and self-leveling properties
- Defoaming properties
- Stabilization against bleeding and sedimentation